My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Found 12 Coins Today Totaling 21 Cents

This morning I ran to the post office then on my meandering walk back to my car, I found several pennies in parking lots. Then I went to the dollar store and found a penny on the floor. That made 5 pennies.

Then I went to Walmart and hit the jackpot! Well, a small jackpot. I found 6 pennies and a dime on the floor, all near checkout lanes. One penny was near a guy's foot who was waiting in line. I didn't want to appear too eager so I moseyed along and when I came back, it was still there. I think lots of people just don't look down.

So I found 21 cents in all:  11 pennies and 1 dime. Yippee! And later I found a penny in the street.

I posed the money next to a family of rocks I painted

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  11 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1960, 1963, 1983, 1993, 1996, 1999, 1997, 1998, 2002, 2008, 2009; dime:  1982
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  pennies are tarnished, a few shiny, dime is shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $39.23

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails