My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

I Found a Dollar Bill Plus Some!

Today I went out to the post office and while walking back to my car across the street I found a penny in the street. Then I spotted something shiny in a parking lot:  two dimes and another penny! 

I was thrilled but then later this afternoon I went to the grocery store and I found a dollar bill in the change tray of a self checkout register! I kept it! Would you?

I finished those hamburger ornaments and promised I'd show you a picture. Here goes. I listed them in my Etsy shop in case you want to check out these fun food ornaments there.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies, 2 dimes, a dollar bill
Year:  pennies:  1979, 2005; dimes:  1998, 2004; dollar:  Series 2006
U.S. Mint:  a dime is P, the rest D
Condition:  shiny, tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $37.53

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails