Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Found a Penny Inside the Gas Station

Today I had to get gas (as opposed to simply having gas) and had cash so went inside to prepay. On the floor by the counter was this penny!

The green colander on the other hand will be going in my Etsy shop for sale. I found it recently and love it but don't need it. I really like it though. A lot.

So, I decided I'm going to list it on the high end and if it sells, okay. If it doesn't sell after the 4 months it'll be listed, it's mine!

How's your week going?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1977
U.S. Mint:  none
Condition:  tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $38.64

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...