My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Found 15 Cents Plus a Mexican Coin

Today I took a walk and while I was out here's what I found:
  • a penny in a parking lot
  • a penny on a sidewalk
  • 2 pennies and a Mexican coin in a coin machine tray
  • a penny and a dime on the floor of the grocery store
I posed the coins next to some hamburgers I'm making from found objects. I'll take a picture when they're assembled.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  5 pennies, 1 dime, Mexican $1 coin
Year:  1982, 2008, 2008, 2010, 2013; dime:  2000; Mexican coin:  2010
U.S. Mint:  1982 penny none, the rest D
Condition:  shiny, tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $36.31


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails