Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Found Money Blog: 22 Cents

Today I walked to the grocery store since it was a gorgeous day out. It will be hitting the century mark here later this week and that's just too hot for walks for me.

On the way, I found a penny in a drive through and a penny in the street. Then at the grocery store, I found two dimes, both in different spots in the store. I posed the found money next to an owl my granddaughter drew.

I bought ingredients to make gazpacho soup. Yum! I didn't even let it chill very long but ate a bowl for lunch. Love that stuff!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 2 dimes
Year:  pennies:  2005, 2008; dimes:  1993, 2006 
U.S. Mint:  all D, but one dime P
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $19.48

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...