My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Found Money Blog: 22 Cents

Today I walked to the grocery store since it was a gorgeous day out. It will be hitting the century mark here later this week and that's just too hot for walks for me.

On the way, I found a penny in a drive through and a penny in the street. Then at the grocery store, I found two dimes, both in different spots in the store. I posed the found money next to an owl my granddaughter drew.

I bought ingredients to make gazpacho soup. Yum! I didn't even let it chill very long but ate a bowl for lunch. Love that stuff!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 2 dimes
Year:  pennies:  2005, 2008; dimes:  1993, 2006 
U.S. Mint:  all D, but one dime P
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $19.48

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails