Monday, May 5, 2014

Found 17 Cents and 2 Pennies Were at the Same Place as Yesterday

Yesterday I posted about finding a bunch of pennies on the street beside my car. I noticed one when I was back in the car, but I had to go since the light turned green. Today I went to the post office, which was only a few blocks from this spot, and I found two more pennies there!

I also found a dime and two pennies at the grocery store and three pennies in two different parking lots. 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  7 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  too lazy to look at them all
U.S. Mint:  same here
Condition:  shiny to tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $17.60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...