My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Found 21 Cents Today on a Walk

Today the weather was wonderful--cool and breezy. I took a sort of long walk and on the way to the grocery store, I found a penny in a bank drive through (yes, I take lots of detours on my walks!). 

Then at the store I went ahead and bought one of the small watermelons that were on sale for a dollar each. I had to carry the sucker home so tried to pick one of the smallest ones. It wasn't bad carrying it though. Gotta love weight-bearing exercise!

As I left the store I checked two vending machines that dispense water (I don't get that! Just buy a water pitcher and do it at home!), and I found two dimes! So, I found 21 cents today!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny, 2 dimes
Year:  2003, 1999, 2003
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D
Condition:  shiny to tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $17.81

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails