My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Found Four Denominations of Coins Today

Today I found a quarter first in my parking lot when I took the trash out. Then I took a walk and found a penny on the sidewalk near a bus stop, then I found a nickel in a parking space, and then a dime on the floor at the grocery store. 

Woo hoo, four coins, four denominations! Then on my way home I found another penny on a sidewalk! So, that's 42 cents total.

I love finding all of different kinds of coins! I just wish I'd find all the paper bills one of these days:  a one, a five, a ten, a twenty. Yeah, those would be just fine! Or even just one of them.


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  1988, 1991; nickel:  2013; dime:  2012; quarter:  2006
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $18.47

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails