Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day and Found 52 Cents

Today two of my grandkids came to see me for mother's day. It was great! We just goofed off, watching cartoons, playing on the iPad, then we took a short walk. They each found two cents! Since they found it and took it home, that four cents doesn't count for my found money blog. 

But later, I took a walk and found all of this change! 52 cents!

Here's where:

  • a gas station
  • a drive through
  • on a sidewalk
  • in a water vending machine
  • in the street

Hope you all had a happy mother's day!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  12 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:  too lazy to check
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $19.16



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...