Monday, May 19, 2014

Found 2 Pennies Today and Unveiling Arizona Yard Art

Today I ran some errands this morning and found a penny. I had just left the Dollar Tree store and saw it in the middle of an empty parking space. Then this evening I took a very short walk and found another penny as I was crossing the street.

I worked on my new website some more today and am happier with it than I've been. It's tough starting something from nothing! Check it out if you like. I'm gathering useful and fun yard art perfect for Arizona yards and maybe yours too! Here it is:  Arizona Yard Art. Thanks for looking if you get a chance.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  1990, 2005
U.S. Mint:  D, none
Condition:  shiny, one is slightly tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $19.65


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...