My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Found 74 Cents and Finished Painting Rocks

I just got home from a quick walk and look what I found! 74 cents!

I finished painting the rocks and gave them a coat of Mod Podge to shine them up and protect them a bit. To see them when I first started painting them, check out this post.

I'm off tomorrow on a vacation. I hope to find lots and gobs of money! I'm not sure if I'll post until I get home though. We'll see!



This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 2 dimes, 2 quarters
Year:  pennies:  1986, 2004, 2011, 2013; dimes:  1997, 2006; quarters:  1982,  2000
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  all D; dimes:  D, D; quarters:  D, D
Condition:  shiny, tarnished, dirty

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $20.93


    
If you'd like to try your hand at rock painting, these books are great for getting started!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails