Saturday, May 24, 2014

Found 74 Cents and Finished Painting Rocks

I just got home from a quick walk and look what I found! 74 cents!

I finished painting the rocks and gave them a coat of Mod Podge to shine them up and protect them a bit. To see them when I first started painting them, check out this post.

I'm off tomorrow on a vacation. I hope to find lots and gobs of money! I'm not sure if I'll post until I get home though. We'll see!



This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 2 dimes, 2 quarters
Year:  pennies:  1986, 2004, 2011, 2013; dimes:  1997, 2006; quarters:  1982,  2000
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  all D; dimes:  D, D; quarters:  D, D
Condition:  shiny, tarnished, dirty

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $20.93


    
If you'd like to try your hand at rock painting, these books are great for getting started!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...