Sunday, May 4, 2014

Found 16 Cents and a Partial Penny

Today I went to a Scrabble Meetup group. It was a lot of fun! This was the first get together of the new group and only five of us showed up. We played two games and I even won one game!

On the way home I stopped at the Dollar Tree for a few things and found a penny. Then as I was sitting at the light to pull out of the shopping center, I spotted a penny next to my car right there on the left side. 

I hopped out and picked it up and saw that there were a bunch more pennies! There were 15 total plus a partial penny that I'm not counting for my found money total. When I got back in the car, I saw that I missed one. Darn it! The light turned green so I had to go. Oh well. Hopefully someone else will find it!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  16 pennies and a partial penny
Year:  too lazy to look at them all
U.S. Mint:  same here
Condition:  shiny to tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $17.43



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...