My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Found 16 Cents and a Partial Penny

Today I went to a Scrabble Meetup group. It was a lot of fun! This was the first get together of the new group and only five of us showed up. We played two games and I even won one game!

On the way home I stopped at the Dollar Tree for a few things and found a penny. Then as I was sitting at the light to pull out of the shopping center, I spotted a penny next to my car right there on the left side. 

I hopped out and picked it up and saw that there were a bunch more pennies! There were 15 total plus a partial penny that I'm not counting for my found money total. When I got back in the car, I saw that I missed one. Darn it! The light turned green so I had to go. Oh well. Hopefully someone else will find it!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  16 pennies and a partial penny
Year:  too lazy to look at them all
U.S. Mint:  same here
Condition:  shiny to tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $17.43



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails