My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, May 2, 2014

Found Three Cents Today and am Sad



Well, I had a few days of not finding money but I hardly noticed. On Wednesday my sweet cat, Scarlett O'Hairy, died. If you'd like to read a little more about her, you can here. Needless to say, I've been in a funk. Down in the dumps. Low. 

This photo shows her helping me with a rock painting project a few years ago. She was such a good girl, and I already miss her so much.

But I was happy to find these pennies today, all at different places. 

I also found the junk in the photo:  a large bolt/screw, a little metal air cylinder thingie, an Allen wrench, a bullet cartridge, and a metal plug.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:  pennies:  1959, 1988, 2003
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D
Condition:  shiny and tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $17.06

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails