Friday, May 2, 2014

Found Three Cents Today and am Sad



Well, I had a few days of not finding money but I hardly noticed. On Wednesday my sweet cat, Scarlett O'Hairy, died. If you'd like to read a little more about her, you can here. Needless to say, I've been in a funk. Down in the dumps. Low. 

This photo shows her helping me with a rock painting project a few years ago. She was such a good girl, and I already miss her so much.

But I was happy to find these pennies today, all at different places. 

I also found the junk in the photo:  a large bolt/screw, a little metal air cylinder thingie, an Allen wrench, a bullet cartridge, and a metal plug.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:  pennies:  1959, 1988, 2003
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D
Condition:  shiny and tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $17.06

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...