Saturday, May 17, 2014

Found 2 Cents at Goodwill After the Nazi Propaganda Exhibit

Today I went to the downtown Phoenix library to see the State of Deception:  The Power of Nazi Propaganda exhibit. I'm glad I did. It's really scary how Hitler gained so much power and influence to do so much damage. It's there till June 1st if you're in the area. 

Check the link above to read a post I wrote about it. I plan to write several more about how he ingrained hatred of Jews into children and quotes on display at the exhibit, among other things.

Then I hit the thrift store since it was half off day. When I walked in, I saw a penny on the floor by a check out lane. Several people were in line so I went about my business and checked later. It was still there! Amazing. Then I spotted another penny in the back of the store on the floor. 
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  pennies:  2014, 1985
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, D
Condition:  one shiny, one tarnished 

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $19.62

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...