My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Suffered the Heat, Took a Walk, Found Some Money

A little before noon today I decided it wasn't too hot for a walk--only around 87 when I left. But by the time I'd walked about four blocks, I was ready to come home. It was hot. I had planned to walk to a certain grocery store but it would have been another four blocks, which would have meant twice as long to get back home where it was cooler. 

So, instead, I went to a different grocery store and bought a few things to make another batch of gazpacho. I had made some earlier this week and I ate the last of it today for lunch. 

I love that stuff! 

So, in the grocery store parking lot I found a penny, then inside I found another penny in the coin machine tray, then when I was checking out, I spotted the dime on the floor. Yay!

I made this funny little felt girl a few years ago. She's silly and sort of cute, I think.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  2001, 2004; dimes:  1979
U.S. Mint:  pennies: D; dime:  P
Condition:  mostly all shiny 

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $19.60


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails