My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Found 24 Cents While Out and About

Today I ran some errands this morning and found 8 cents, a nickel and three pennies. I was happy! 

Then this afternoon I decided to take a walk since the weather is perfect. We won't have many more of these nice mild days (till October or so, I'm afraid).

On this walk I found a dime and six pennies! So today I found 24 cents. 

Have you found any money recently? Please let us know!
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  9 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime
Year:  too lazy today
U.S. Mint:  ditto... lazy
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $18.05


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails