Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Found 24 Cents While Out and About

Today I ran some errands this morning and found 8 cents, a nickel and three pennies. I was happy! 

Then this afternoon I decided to take a walk since the weather is perfect. We won't have many more of these nice mild days (till October or so, I'm afraid).

On this walk I found a dime and six pennies! So today I found 24 cents. 

Have you found any money recently? Please let us know!
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  9 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime
Year:  too lazy today
U.S. Mint:  ditto... lazy
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $18.05


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...