My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Found a 1955 Dime Today Plus More Coins


Today I had to go to the post office and while I was walking back to my car, which I parked across the street, I found these coins:
  • a penny on the sidewalk in front of a store
  • a dime in an empty parking space
  • a penny on the floor at Walmart (yes, I took a shopping detour)
  • and another penny in a parking space at Walmart
Then I drove to the library and then stopped in at the grocery store where I found the 1955 dime in the coin machine. Someone either didn't want it or forgot about it in there. Love finding the older coins.

So, with this 23 cents I found, it puts me over the $20 mark this year and it's not even June yet! 


I posed this found money next to some rocks I'm painting. I'll pose more found money next to them when they're done. (I guess I should say, I hope I find more money!)

UPDATE:  I just found another penny in the street! That makes 24 cents today.


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 2 dimes
Year:  pennies:  1982, 1986, 1997, 2012; dimes:  1955, 2004
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  all D; dimes:  no mark, D 
Condition:  shiny, tarnished, dirty

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $20.19

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails