My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Found a Penny in the Street

I drove over to my son's today and we took the kids to Peter Piper Pizza. Let me tell ya, a good time was had by all! 

On the drive back home, I was stopped at a light and glanced out my driver's side window. There, lying in the street was a penny! I unlocked the seat belt and the door and got out and snapped it up! Luckily no one was coming so it was a piece of cake.

Love finding money in the street (and anywhere else!).

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1974
U.S. Mint:  D

Condition:  tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $17.42

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails