My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Found a Penny in the Parking Lot at Fresh and Easy

Today I ran to Fresh and Easy for a few things. On my way out to the car, I found a penny in the parking lot. The penny was in the middle of an empty parking space, which makes me think people drop their coins and they bounce and roll. Therefore, I can conclude that searching an empty parking lot is really the way to go.
 
This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  1995

U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: fine and dandy
Total found money to date in 2013:  $14.58

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails