My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Good Day for Finding Money!

Today my youngest grandson called to tell me he found a $5 bill on the sidewalk while he and his mom were walking to school! That was amazing! I was so happy for him.

Then later today I watched my other two grandkids. We went to the grocery store where my grandson found two pennies and my granddaughter found a dime! Then we took a walk after it cooled down, and they each found another penny and my grandson found a nickel! 

On the way home, I stopped at Fresh and Easy for a few things and I found a dime on the floor. This was a banner day for finding money. Do you ever have great days like this? I hope so!

This Found Money Facts: 
Denomination:  1 dime  
Year:  1975  
U.S. Mint:  D  
Condition:  a little dirty  
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $14.71

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails