My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Found a Dime and Surpassed 2012 Found Money!

Happy Memorial Day, everyone! That's in case I don't find any money tomorrow, but I'm hoping I do. 

But, today I just took out the trash and walked around the parking lot. I picked up some trash that was lying around and threw it in the dumpsters. People are such pigs, you know?

I walked up to the front of the parking lot toward the street and peered through the fence. In the first visitor parking spot, I mean it was right there, was a coin! I wasn't sure what it was, but I opened the gate and since I didn't have my keys to open the lock, I propped it open with a rock (like we're not supposed to do but I was coming right back through). I walked over and picked it up. It was a dime! Yay! 

I have now surpassed my 2012 found money by eight cents! Woo hoo! And the year isn't even half over yet! 

I posed it next to this little wire wreath I made today. Hope your holiday weekend is fun and you find some money, too! Let us know please!

This Found Money Facts:
 Denomination:  1 dime
 
Year:  1991
U.S. Mint:  D  
 
Condition:  a tad dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $15.58

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails