Sunday, May 26, 2013

Found a Dime and Surpassed 2012 Found Money!

Happy Memorial Day, everyone! That's in case I don't find any money tomorrow, but I'm hoping I do. 

But, today I just took out the trash and walked around the parking lot. I picked up some trash that was lying around and threw it in the dumpsters. People are such pigs, you know?

I walked up to the front of the parking lot toward the street and peered through the fence. In the first visitor parking spot, I mean it was right there, was a coin! I wasn't sure what it was, but I opened the gate and since I didn't have my keys to open the lock, I propped it open with a rock (like we're not supposed to do but I was coming right back through). I walked over and picked it up. It was a dime! Yay! 

I have now surpassed my 2012 found money by eight cents! Woo hoo! And the year isn't even half over yet! 

I posed it next to this little wire wreath I made today. Hope your holiday weekend is fun and you find some money, too! Let us know please!

This Found Money Facts:
 Denomination:  1 dime
 
Year:  1991
U.S. Mint:  D  
 
Condition:  a tad dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $15.58

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...