Thursday, May 23, 2013

Found a Money Clip Then a Penny

Today the powers that be ordered us to move our cars by 9 a.m. because they were going to power wash the parking lot here at my complex. They toss around fines like it's rice at a wedding and I didn't want one, so I moved my car. 

They made arrangements to let us park in a nearby commercial parking lot. As I was walking home I spotted this money clip, so I picked it up. Then as I walked back to get my car, I saw the penny outside the complex in the visitor parking area. Yay!

I drove over to see two of  my grandkids and we posed the penny, the money clip and dollar I gave my grandson, and a carrot they pulled from their garden. Nice carrot, isn't it?

This Found Money Facts:      
Denomination:  1 penny  
Year:  1992
U.S. Mint:  D  

Condition:  tarnished and dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $15.42

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...