My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Found a Money Clip Then a Penny

Today the powers that be ordered us to move our cars by 9 a.m. because they were going to power wash the parking lot here at my complex. They toss around fines like it's rice at a wedding and I didn't want one, so I moved my car. 

They made arrangements to let us park in a nearby commercial parking lot. As I was walking home I spotted this money clip, so I picked it up. Then as I walked back to get my car, I saw the penny outside the complex in the visitor parking area. Yay!

I drove over to see two of  my grandkids and we posed the penny, the money clip and dollar I gave my grandson, and a carrot they pulled from their garden. Nice carrot, isn't it?

This Found Money Facts:      
Denomination:  1 penny  
Year:  1992
U.S. Mint:  D  

Condition:  tarnished and dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $15.42

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails