Saturday, May 18, 2013

Found a Penny and a Nickel

Today was half off day at Goodwill, so I went over to my son's and of course he didn't go but the rest of us hit the Goodwill in their 'hood. It's usually really nice, but you know how that goes. Today there wasn't much good stuff that I needed. My granddaughter found two bead kits perfect for her and I found some little molds for making chocolates.

On the way home I stopped at the grocery store. I found a nickle in the parking lot and a penny on the floor. Yay!

This Found Money Facts:  
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 nickel
Year:  1975, 1996
U.S. Mint:  D, D

Condition:  tarnished and dinged up
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $15.33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...