My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Found Two Pennies -- Set To Pass 2012's Total Any Day Now

Today I had the final check up for the current drug study I am doing. I'm glad! During the drug studies you can't do lots of things (have caffeine, take medicine even vitamins, exercise is limited, etc.). I have my life back! At least till I sign up for another one!

Any way, I found a penny in the parking lot when I was walking in to the study today. Then on my way out, I found a penny right by my car. Cool! I posed my pennies next to this cute little seal. He's wearing a ring I found, but I thought it sort of looked like a lifesaver.

I also wanted to let you all know that I am rapidly approaching my 2012 total already this year! And it's just May. Last year I found $15.50 and this year I'm now at $15.35! Any day now, I'd say.

Any wagers on when I'll pass 2012's total? Anyone?
 
This Found Money Facts:    
Denomination:  2 pennies  
Year:  2001, 2005
U.S. Mint:  D, D
 
Condition:  tarnished and a little dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $15.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails