Monday, May 20, 2013

Found Two Pennies -- Set To Pass 2012's Total Any Day Now

Today I had the final check up for the current drug study I am doing. I'm glad! During the drug studies you can't do lots of things (have caffeine, take medicine even vitamins, exercise is limited, etc.). I have my life back! At least till I sign up for another one!

Any way, I found a penny in the parking lot when I was walking in to the study today. Then on my way out, I found a penny right by my car. Cool! I posed my pennies next to this cute little seal. He's wearing a ring I found, but I thought it sort of looked like a lifesaver.

I also wanted to let you all know that I am rapidly approaching my 2012 total already this year! And it's just May. Last year I found $15.50 and this year I'm now at $15.35! Any day now, I'd say.

Any wagers on when I'll pass 2012's total? Anyone?
 
This Found Money Facts:    
Denomination:  2 pennies  
Year:  2001, 2005
U.S. Mint:  D, D
 
Condition:  tarnished and a little dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $15.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...