My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Found Three Pennies Inside Pilot, Eloy, Arizona

I headed down to Tucson yesterday to meet an online friend and to see my daughter and family. Had a blast! We gabbed, petted a little cute dog, played at a park, ate chocolate dipped cones, played Angry Birds, colored, gabbed some more, ate great food, gabbed, gabbed, gabbed, took a walk (Lori had to carry poor Gizmo half way through the walk), went to Goodwill and Michaels, ate great Mexican food, and brainstormed in there much of the time, too. 


I am tired! 

On the drive home today I stopped in Eloy, Arizona at the Pilot station for gas. I also had to use the little girl's room so I went inside where I found three pennies on the floor at two different check out lanes. Yay!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:  1994, 2013, 2013
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D
Condition:  1 tarnished, 2 shiny and new
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $14. 61

2 comments:

  1. I think you totally planted those coins! I never saw even a penny, although Jameson did! Had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the pot calling the kettle black! ;o) Me too. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails