My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Recorded Live, Freaked Out, Took a Walk, Found Money!

Today I did my first live recording (and maybe my last!) for Sun Sounds of Arizona, the new volunteering gig. I read the Yuma Sun newspaper, and it was only for 27 minutes (from 9:30 to 9:57 a.m.). But it was my first time doing a live recording and I didn't feel like I knew what I was doing. 

Oh well, I got through it. I almost lost it during one article when I had to say the name "Pickels" several times. The first time I sort of smiled and almost laughed but didn't . The second time was hard. I had to think of something awful (not the proverbial dead puppies) but just told myself "You cannot laugh. Stop it." So I did.

On the way home, I felt like it needed to blow off some steam so I parked the car and just walked around a shopping center. In the parking lot, all in one parking space, I found these six pennies! Woo hoo! The walk and the found money put me in a better mood!

 
This Found Money Facts:    
Denomination:  6 pennies  
Year:  1986, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2003, 2012
U.S. Mint: none, none, none, D, D, D

Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and dirty and scratched
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $15.41

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails