My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, May 31, 2013

What a Great Day for Finding Money!


Woo hoo, y'all! I ran a few errands today and I made a hauling! Here's what happened:

I parked in the Dollar Tree parking lot because from there, I can walk across the street to the post office, which is a pain to get in and out of. I got out of my car and walked around the parking lot a bit near the store and spotted a dime! 
I walked over to the post office and once inside in line, I spotted a penny on the floor. I picked it up.

I mailed my packages then walked up to the light to cross the street. I walked through the 7-11 parking lot and found another penny! Then I stood at the light to cross and as I stepped off the curb, I saw a penny in the gutter! So, of course I picked it up. I walked over to the Dollar Tree so danged proud of myself for finding 13 cents!

I went in the store and bought a few things (I needed tater chips; yes, I needed them.). I didn't find any money in Dollar Tree, which is a shame. It's usually a good place to find a coin or two. I left the store and walked around the parking lot a tad bit more and found another penny!

Yes, I found 14 cents! I posed them next to some pretties I'll be listing in my Etsy shop.

Have you found any money lately? I sure hope so. It always makes my day!  


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 1 dime
 
Year:  pennies:  1995, 1999, 2006, 201?; dime:  1999
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, D, D, D; dime:  P 
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and scratched
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $15.81

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails