My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Found a Penny Outside and a Dime in a Store

Today I ran to the fabric store to pick up some sew on patches. Walking from my car to the store, I saw this gnarly penny in the dirt. It is a mess:  beat up with a gouge in one side and is so dirty I can't read the year. But it's a penny!

Then I went to Sprouts to stock up on fruit and vegetables (and some double-dipped chocolate covered peanuts since they were on sale!). As I entered the store, I saw this dime on the floor! 

Are you finding money these days?

This Found Money Facts:   
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 dime    
Year:  penny:  ?; dime:  2006  
U.S. Mint:  penny:  ?; dime:  D    
Condition:  penny: very dirty and gouged; dime:  shiny   
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $14.82

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails