Friday, May 17, 2013

Lucky Day at Fry's!

Today I ran to Fry's to get some cat food and treats. Scarlett's been turning her cute little nose up at the dry food lately so I had a coupon for Iams and got her a bag. 

I did some more shopping then used one of the self-checkout lanes to check out. In the change tray were these three dimes!

I picked up the other junk in the parking lot. That button thing near the bottom says Departed. Can't wait to figure out how to use it in some of my found object art (art? junk creations is more like it).

Have you found any money recently? Please let us know!

This Found Money Facts:  
Denomination:  3 dimes 
Year:  2005, 2007, 2009
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D
Condition:  all are bright and shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $15.27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...