My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Found a Penny in an Alley (without my magnet)

It's been hot here in Phoenix, I mean really hot. A couple of days this week broke the 100°F mark. Ugh. Too hot, too soon. But really just plain too hot! But this morning I stepped outside and it was nice. Really pleasant with a slight breeze, so I checked the temperature online and it was 74°! 

So, I decided to take a little walk while it wasn't blistering out. It's supposed to get up to 93° today, which is still hot so I headed out this morning. 

I didn't take my magnet, but I did walk a few blocks then went down an alley where I spotted this penny! Yippee!

As I walked through the alley, looking for good junk (and more money), I happened to look up (sometimes I don't and wonder later what I missed). I saw this whirly gig thing made out of junk in someone's backyard. I love it!

How is your weather? Have you found any money to tell us about? We'd love to hear!
 
This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  2009

U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: in good shape, still shiny
Total found money to date in 2013:  $14.57



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails