My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Found a Penny in the Parking Lot Across the Street

I've been feeling poorly. It's just a cold, I think, but it keeps lingering. So, I haven't been out and about much lately. I did go to the post office and grocery store the other day but have mostly been staying home.

Today I decided to get myself dressed, take out the trash, and go for a little walk. I walked across the street to the office building parking lot where I often find coins. I found this penny!

I posed it next to some bottle cap earrings I made and am selling in my Etsy shop. Since most the bottle caps are from Mexican beer, I cut up a taco box for display.

Have you found any money recently? Have you eaten any tacos?
 
This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  2011
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  bright and shiny
Total found money to date in 2013:  $2.65

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails