Sunday, March 17, 2013

Found a Penny in the Parking Lot Across the Street

I've been feeling poorly. It's just a cold, I think, but it keeps lingering. So, I haven't been out and about much lately. I did go to the post office and grocery store the other day but have mostly been staying home.

Today I decided to get myself dressed, take out the trash, and go for a little walk. I walked across the street to the office building parking lot where I often find coins. I found this penny!

I posed it next to some bottle cap earrings I made and am selling in my Etsy shop. Since most the bottle caps are from Mexican beer, I cut up a taco box for display.

Have you found any money recently? Have you eaten any tacos?
 
This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  2011
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  bright and shiny
Total found money to date in 2013:  $2.65

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...