My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Found Two Pennies at the Gas Station and Grocery Store

Today I went to the second visit of the drug study I'm doing. Of course the hardest part was getting up early. We had to be there at 7 a.m., which is before I'm usually even up and at 'em. Oh well, I was only about 7 minutes late.

After I got my shot, I left and went to the gas station. Behind the pumps on the ground, I found a penny! Then I went to Fry's grocery store for a few things (mostly orange juice but got sucked in by the "buy 5 and get $5 off" offer). I spotted a penny on the floor so picked it up.

I posed my found coins next to a mod pillowcase for sale in my Etsy shop. Groovy, man.

Have you found any money recently?

This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year:  pennies:  1985, 2003
 
U.S. Mint:   D, D  
Condition:  one is very tarnished and the other slightly tarnished but mostly shiny
Total found money to date in 2013:  $3.20

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails