Monday, March 11, 2013

Took a Walk and Found Two Pennies

Today I walked down a couple of alleys with my magnet to find more junk. I've been dyeing fabric with rusty objects, as shown in the photo. I love this look! I'm planning to use the fabric for some small quilted wall hangings.

So, today I found plenty of rusty junk plus two pennies! The pennies were sort of embedded in the mud from the rains we had Friday and Saturday so are a mess.

This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year:  1998, 2006
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  both dirty, worn, and tarnished
Total found money to date in 2013:  $2.62


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...