My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Took a Walk and Found Two Pennies

Today I walked down a couple of alleys with my magnet to find more junk. I've been dyeing fabric with rusty objects, as shown in the photo. I love this look! I'm planning to use the fabric for some small quilted wall hangings.

So, today I found plenty of rusty junk plus two pennies! The pennies were sort of embedded in the mud from the rains we had Friday and Saturday so are a mess.

This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year:  1998, 2006
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  both dirty, worn, and tarnished
Total found money to date in 2013:  $2.62


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails