My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Found 30 Cents Today on a Walk and at Fresh and Easy

Today I took my magnet (like this one shown here) for a walk down an alley. I didn't get very far when I spotted a guy out spraying for weeds, I guess. Since I don't like an audience nor wanted to breathe that crap, I left and went to the next alley over.

I found a penny near a bunch of junk that people had dumped. Then pretty soon I spotted another one. I walked on and saw a quarter sort of buried in the dirt. I'm surprised I saw it. It is a mess. Then I found one more penny!

I was thrilled! I left and went to the library and picked up some DVDs and books. Then I went to Fresh and Easy. On the way in, I saw a penny in a change tray, so I snagged it. At the markdown section, they had $4.99 containers of grapes on sale for $1.57, so I got two! Then as I was walking to my car I saw another penny beside a car. Yay!
 
Have you found any money recently?

This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 5 pennies, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  ?, ?, 2004, 2010, 2011; quarter:  ?
U.S. Mint:   ?, ?, D, D, D, ? 
Condition: most are really dirty, but 2 pennies are shiny
Total found money to date in 2013:  $3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails