My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Found One Penny in Some Dirt

Today I ran a few errands and I found a penny by the sidewalk in some dirt. It's a mess so I'm not going to bother taking its picture. Just imagine a really dinged up, tarnished penny. There. That's what it looks like.

Okay, last time I mentioned that my CD/DVD drive was spitting out my DVDs. Boo hiss! It also spit out the lens cleaner CD I bought. Well, then I bought some CD/DVD FastWipes. Just like these shown here. Problem solved! At least for now! Yay!

  This Found Money FACTS:    
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  pennies:  2011

U.S. Mint:   D 
Condition:  very tarnished and dinged up 
Total found money to date in 2013:  $3.18

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails