Saturday, March 23, 2013

Found One Penny in Some Dirt

Today I ran a few errands and I found a penny by the sidewalk in some dirt. It's a mess so I'm not going to bother taking its picture. Just imagine a really dinged up, tarnished penny. There. That's what it looks like.

Okay, last time I mentioned that my CD/DVD drive was spitting out my DVDs. Boo hiss! It also spit out the lens cleaner CD I bought. Well, then I bought some CD/DVD FastWipes. Just like these shown here. Problem solved! At least for now! Yay!

  This Found Money FACTS:    
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  pennies:  2011

U.S. Mint:   D 
Condition:  very tarnished and dinged up 
Total found money to date in 2013:  $3.18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...