My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Found 28 Cents While Running Errands

Well, if I felt better, I might have kept flitting from place to place. 

Today I ran a bunch of errands and here's what I found:

~ a quarter on the floor at the post office
~ a penny in a check out aisle at the dollar store
~ a penny on the floor at the entrance of Goodwill
~ a penny in the parking lot walking to my car

I was shocked. It was like coins were just waiting for me to find them. But I also went to Big Lots and Fresh and Easy and didn't find a thing. 

Oh, and I found the button in a parking lot.
 
This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination: 3 pennies, 1 Ohio state quarter
Year:  pennies:  2005, 2011, 2011; quarter:  2002

U.S. Mint:  Ds all around
Condition:  mostly shiny but a couple pennies are starting to tarnish
Total found money to date in 2013:  $2.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails