My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Found Money: Two Pennies at Two Stores

Today I got my yearly oil change. Yes, that's right. It had been almost exactly a year since I had my oil changed last. I just don't drive that much these days! 

So, while I was in the neighborhood I had to hit the local Fresh and Easy and the 99 Cent store. At each, I found some great bargains and a penny in the middle of the floor in front of the cash registers. I posed the pennies next to some patches I'm listing in my Etsy shop.

I tell ya, there is money to be found out there! Have you found any of it lately? Please let us know!

This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year: 1989, 1994
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  1 is sort of shiny, 1 is nice and tarnished
Total found money to date in 2013:  $2.18

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails