Friday, March 1, 2013

Found Money: Two Pennies at Two Stores

Today I got my yearly oil change. Yes, that's right. It had been almost exactly a year since I had my oil changed last. I just don't drive that much these days! 

So, while I was in the neighborhood I had to hit the local Fresh and Easy and the 99 Cent store. At each, I found some great bargains and a penny in the middle of the floor in front of the cash registers. I posed the pennies next to some patches I'm listing in my Etsy shop.

I tell ya, there is money to be found out there! Have you found any of it lately? Please let us know!

This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year: 1989, 1994
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  1 is sort of shiny, 1 is nice and tarnished
Total found money to date in 2013:  $2.18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...