Thursday, March 21, 2013

Found 2 Dimes and 2 Pennies Today

Today I ventured out for awhile. First I went to the dollar store and on my way in, I spotted a dime in front of the store on the road. 

Then I went to a park and met up with my daughter in law and granddaughter. As I was getting out of my car, right there in the parking lot I spotted a dime. I picked it up and saw a penny. Then as I was walking to the park, I saw another penny between two cars.
 

I got this lens cleaner because my computer's CD/DVD drive keeps spitting out my DVDs. This is supposed to clean it. Ha. It spit this one out, too. Have to take my computer in to get it fixed or replaced. At least it's still under warranty.

This Found Money FACTS:   Denomination: 2 pennies, 2 dimes
Year:  pennies:  1976, 1985; dimes:  1984, 2007

U.S. Mint:  none, D, P, D 
Condition:  pennies are tarnished, shiny dimes  
Total found money to date in 2013:  $3.17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...