My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Found a Penny on the Floor at Fresh and Easy

Well, I decided to run over to Fresh and Easy for a few things this evening. On my way to check out, I spotted a penny on the floor. Two in one day!

The coin was under a display case that had a little recessed area. I saw it as I walked toward it. I wouldn't have seen it when I was right in front of it.

The moral of the story:  Keep your eyes peeled at all times!
 
This Found Money FACTS:  
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  2008
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  bright and shiny
Total found money to date in 2013:  $2.66

2 comments:

  1. I found $0.26 this weekend. The other day I was listening to an audio book, and the author suggested to pick up any coins you find, whether it's a quarter, a dime, a nickel, or a penny... That way you are projecting the right message to the Universe - you are open to receiving more money :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails