Thursday, January 31, 2013

Found a Nickel at Fresh and Easy

Today I finished making some tin can men for the people who ran the studio where I volunteered. There's a farewell party Saturday so I had to have them ready and just got them done.

Tonight I watched a couple of cute kiddos and on the way home stopped at Fresh and Easy. I scoped out most of the change trays and in one, I found this nickel! (It's in front of the mushroom tin can man with springs for legs. Why springs? Why not?)

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 nickel
Year:  1980
U.S. Mint:   D
Condition: still shiny after all these years
Total found money to date in 2013:  $.72


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...