My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Found a Nickel at Fresh and Easy

Today I finished making some tin can men for the people who ran the studio where I volunteered. There's a farewell party Saturday so I had to have them ready and just got them done.

Tonight I watched a couple of cute kiddos and on the way home stopped at Fresh and Easy. I scoped out most of the change trays and in one, I found this nickel! (It's in front of the mushroom tin can man with springs for legs. Why springs? Why not?)

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 nickel
Year:  1980
U.S. Mint:   D
Condition: still shiny after all these years
Total found money to date in 2013:  $.72


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails