My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Found a Penny While Parked at a Stoplight

Today I was driving home with my grandkids from shoe shopping and was stopped at a stoplight. I glanced out my side window and saw a penny on the median. I put the car in park and hopped out and got it. 

Love being able to collect money I find while in the car! 

I also spotted a penny on the floor at the mall but let my grandson pick it up.
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1993
U.S. Mint:  D 
Condition:  tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $27.96

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails