Saturday, July 5, 2014

Found Money Blog -- Found 47 Cents

Today I ran to two grocery stores and while I was out I found five coins. Here's what and where:

  • a dime in a drive through lane
  • a penny under a coin machine
  • a quarter in a change tray of a copier
  • a dime and a penny on the floor of a grocery store

I was on a roll!

How about you? Found any money recently?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies, 2 dimes, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  1987, 1988/ dimes:  1983, 1985; quarter:  1998
U.S. Mint:  all D but one dime is P
Condition:  some shiny, some tarnished, one penny is kinda gummy
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $26.86


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...