My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Found Money Blog -- Found 47 Cents

Today I ran to two grocery stores and while I was out I found five coins. Here's what and where:

  • a dime in a drive through lane
  • a penny under a coin machine
  • a quarter in a change tray of a copier
  • a dime and a penny on the floor of a grocery store

I was on a roll!

How about you? Found any money recently?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies, 2 dimes, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  1987, 1988/ dimes:  1983, 1985; quarter:  1998
U.S. Mint:  all D but one dime is P
Condition:  some shiny, some tarnished, one penny is kinda gummy
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $26.86


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails