Saturday, July 12, 2014

Found Money Blog -- Found 24 Cents Today

While out and about today I found 24 cents. Here's what and where:

  • a penny in a parking lot
  • a dime in the same parking lot a little further down the line
  • a dime in the street as I was walking on the sidewalk
  • a penny on the floor at the post office
  • a penny in a parking lot
  • a penny in a water vending machine change tray

Yay! 

This evening I made a kitty pillow for my granddaughter and posed the coins nearby.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  4 pennies, 2 dimes
Year:  pennies:  ?, 1977, 2002, 2004; dime:   1989, too scratched to read
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  ?, none, D, D; dimes: D, ??
Condition:  tarnished, scratched
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $27.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...