Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Found Money Blog -- 12 Cents in the Drive Through Lane

Today I waited till around 7:00 p.m. to run to the store for a few things. While I was out, I walked through a drive through lane and found two pennies and a dime. Yay!

I hadn't found any money all week and was beginning to wonder if I'd lost my touch! I just haven't been out much since it's July. In Arizona. But this money thrilled me!

How about you? Finding any money out there?

Oh, I bought these cassava root chips. They're not bad! I'll be reviewing them probably tomorrow on the new and improved Bubblews.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1970, 1990; dime:   1968, I think, it's scratched
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, D; dime:  ?
Condition:  tarnished, scratched
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $27.37

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...