My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Found 7 Pennies Today on a Walk

This morning I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door and the air was actually sort of cool! It's been so hot lately, usually over 100°F most days for the high. But this morning it was in the low 80s! 

I took a walk!

On the way to the grocery store for a few things I forgot yesterday, I found two pennies in the street in two different places. Then I found two pennies in the parking lot, then three pennies on the floor of the grocery store. 

I'm glad I took a walk because now it's back up above 100. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Have you found any money recently?

UPDATE:  I just took another short walk and found 2 more pennies! That makes 9 cents found today.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  7 pennies + 2
Year:  1973, 1979, 1984, 1990, 1993, 2000, 2000, 2001, 2013, 2014
U.S. Mint:  all D but one with no mark
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $27.85

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails