Friday, July 18, 2014

Found Money Blog -- Found Four Cents Today

This morning I ran a couple of errands and I found 4 cents:

  • a penny on the floor at Walmart in front of the pharmacy counter
  • 2 pennies in a grocery aisle at Walmart
  • a penny in a parking space

I just love finding money and that little bit I found put a smile on my face even though it was hotter than you-know-what out there.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  4 pennies
Year:  pennies:  1979, 1979, 1993, 1999
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  none, D, D, D
Condition:  3 are tarnished, 1 is shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $27.41

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...