Sunday, July 20, 2014

Found a Nickel on a Short Walk

Today I took a really short walk, just across the street around a commercial parking lot. But I found a nickel so it was worth it! It's so hot out and I really miss taking longer walks. Oh well. When the snow's flying pretty much everywhere else in a few months, I can walk to my heart's content.

I posed the nickel next to a can I'll be using to make a tin can man. I added holes so this guy can have a face! I'll post a photo when I'm done. In the meantime, here are a few of the others I've made along with some other found object art.

Are you having a good summer? Hope so!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  1 nickel
Year:  2006
U.S. Mint:  P
Condition:  shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $27.47


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...