My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Found a Nickel on a Short Walk

Today I took a really short walk, just across the street around a commercial parking lot. But I found a nickel so it was worth it! It's so hot out and I really miss taking longer walks. Oh well. When the snow's flying pretty much everywhere else in a few months, I can walk to my heart's content.

I posed the nickel next to a can I'll be using to make a tin can man. I added holes so this guy can have a face! I'll post a photo when I'm done. In the meantime, here are a few of the others I've made along with some other found object art.

Are you having a good summer? Hope so!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  1 nickel
Year:  2006
U.S. Mint:  P
Condition:  shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $27.47


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails