Friday, July 4, 2014

Found Money Blog -- Found 2 Cents on the 4th of July

This morning I took a walk because it cooled down overnight, I guess from the haboob (dust storm) that blew through the Phoenix area last night. 

On the walk I found a penny in a drive through lane and earlier I found a penny in our parking lot. And here they are posed on top of a wooden handkerchief box. Isn't it pretty?

I hope every one has a great 4th of July!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  2001, 2014
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  one shiny, one tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $26.39

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...