My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, July 4, 2014

Found Money Blog -- Found 2 Cents on the 4th of July

This morning I took a walk because it cooled down overnight, I guess from the haboob (dust storm) that blew through the Phoenix area last night. 

On the walk I found a penny in a drive through lane and earlier I found a penny in our parking lot. And here they are posed on top of a wooden handkerchief box. Isn't it pretty?

I hope every one has a great 4th of July!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  2001, 2014
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  one shiny, one tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $26.39

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails