My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Found Money Blog -- 5 Coins in 3 Spots

Today I drove to the Goodwill since it's half off day. On the way there, I spotted a penny in the street (found money in the street!!), so I pulled over and picked that guy up! It was really beat up, but it's just fine.

Then at Goodwill I found a few things but didn't find any money. I went to two grocery stores and at one found a dime on the floor then a penny! At the other grocery store I found a dime and a nickel in the coin return of a copy machine. Yes! 27 cents!

Have you found any money recently?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 nickel, 2 dimes
Year:  pennies:  ?, 2014; nickel:  2000; dimes:  2007, 2012
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  ?, D; nickel:  P; dimes:  D, D
Condition:  range from very new and shiny to tarnished and scratched up
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $27.76

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails