My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, August 1, 2014

Found a Penny Today in a Parking Lot, I Think

Today my grandson and I went to the post office and after leaving there he found a penny in a parking lot and a dime on the floor of the Dollar Tree. I found a penny somewhere. 

I just asked my grandson where I found my penny and he couldn't remember either. Even though it wasn't very memorable, I found it.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2014
U.S. Mint:  D 
Condition:  tarnished but still a bit shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $27.97

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails